Effective Jan 12, 2017
This policy relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
This Policy applies to all users who access our websites.
3. POLICY STATEMENT
This policy describes the roles of using data in terms of:
- Data Collection.
- Data Usage.
- Data Security.
- Data Access and Correction.
- Contact MARCOM.
In this Policy, the following verbal forms are used:
- “shall” indicates a requirement;
- “should” indicates a recommendation;
- “may” indicates a permission;
- “can” indicates a possibility or a capability.
4.1 DATA COLLECTION
When you access our websites for marketing information, blog posts or for online registration for any of the events we conduct and host online, our servers can automatically detect the domain name of your computer or web-enabled device.
Marcom collects information that you share when you complete an online registration form or make postings to our blog posts or when you subscribe to our newsletters. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, address, phone number, fax number, email address and payment information.
Marcom can also collect geographical information on what pages users' access or visit.
Marcom shall notify you once prompted to share your personal information about the points listed below:
- The main reason of asking you to share your information.
- The organization(s) your personal information might be disclosed to, and the reason behind this (as an online registration tool on behalf of our client(s)).
- How to contact Marcom, to access, update or unsubscribe from our lists.
- Marcom shall not collect Personal Information secretly or in a deceitful way.
4.2 DATA USAGE
Marcom mainly collects personal information for the reasons listed below:
- Complete online registration forms to attend one or more event(s),conference(s), exhibitions(s) and road show(s) Marcom conduct on behalf of its clients.
- Improve the content of Marcom website.
- Contact subscribers with latest products, services, or upcoming events.
- Contact subscribers or visitors for marketing purposes.
Marcom can also use your collected personal information to send you Direct Marketing massages on behalf of its clients, whom we feel their products or services may fit your interest or be of benefit to you.
If Marcom to use the collected information for the purpose of Direct to individuals it shall ensure that:
- Marcom shall not share your personal information with its clients and vendors.
- You are clearly notified if the Direct Marketing results to be shared with Marcom clients, and no information shall be shared without your approval.
- You are clearly notified of your right to Opt Out from further Direct Marketing; and If you Opt Out of all Direct Marketing the Opt Out shall be respected by Marcom and implemented free of charge.
- Marcom shall not attempt to match de-identified or anonymous data collected through surveys or such online devices as "cookies", with information identifying an individual.
- Marcom shall not rent or sell email addresses to third-party organizations.
4.3 DATA SECURITY
Marcom shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all the collected physical or digital personal information is stored in Marcom's facilities and only accessible by certain Marcom employees who have been granted the access to the information data storage due to their job functions in maintaining databases, and operate consistently with Marcom's legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
- Marcom shall not send sensitive data outside local area network via clear channel, it shall be secured channel 256-bit encrypted.
- Marcom shall not store sensitive data without 256-bit encryption.
- Private and public keys shall be kept in secure place.
4.4 DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Individuals who wish to change or update their Personal Information can do so when they receive Direct Marketing communications by sending a request to change and/or correct Personal Information to Marcom contact information provided at the end of this statement.
All correction/change requests is free of charge and shall not be charged.
4.5 CONTACT MARCOM
Please be assured that we take your concerns about privacy quite seriously, and we intend to take every reasonable effort to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about Marcom's privacy practices, please contact Marcom's office at:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Northern Ring Road, Exit 6, Abu Bakr Assidiqu Road
Al Ghat Street
Marcom Building, 1st Floor
Tel: +966 1 2002722
Fax: +966 1 2002721